How can I make my Fiverr gig viral?

Thank you for your question. From my experience i sort some SEO tricks for ranking a gig.
  1. Good user name
  2. Good title
  3. Good SEO title
  4. Make good description using main keywords 3time.
  5. Make sure 5 tag are shown.
  6. Minimum 10 FAQ
  7. Marketing (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Quora)
  8. Continuous Marketing (After 3 month you will get your gig on first page.)





There is no silver bullets. I do have some experience with Fiverr and I’d like to share my vision.
My net income on Fiverr is $1457. I was hanging out there for 3–4 months. I sold several gigs related to audience research and marketing strategy.
I believe there are 3 factors to become popular on Fiverr:
  1. Your Gig CTR. CTR = Gig clicked / Gig shown. This means you should make a decent cover and name.
  2. Perfect description. Description has 2 functions: have keywords for the search and be persuasive to make customer click that button finally.
  3. Money and rating. You should earn money to let Fiverr earn money.
As I believe, Fiverr is using these 3 metrics to calculate metric similar to eCPM. Means how much money Fiverr is making from every time your gig is shown.
If you have high eCPM in your category - you can get to the list of popular gigs.

Why is my Fiverr gig not selling?
There are several factors involved for your poor performing Gig. Most sellers in fiverr, create a gig with description and expect sales to flood in.
This is not how it works...
You need to follow proper steps to achieve your goals. When I started out in fiverr, I expected to get sales over night and nothing happened for weeks.
Then… I did my research and now, it helped me to earn few thousands of dollars, mostly through recurring basis in passive income way. Not completely passive, but more or less. I spend not more than 1-2 hours in a day.
Keep in mind, Fiverr has changed their game. There are several factors that you need to keep in mind, when it comes to climbing up a success ladder in fiverr.
Now… Lets me break it down for you. These are the list of most common reason for the poor performing Gigs with no or least sales.
  • Setting up fiverr description and Gig description without SEO optimized manner. Most common reason and this will bring no traffic to your gig. Read this article to make sure you setup the Gigs and profile in a right way: Optimize Description for Fiverr Gig That for Ranking First Page - Side Hustle Tricks
  • Ignoring Ranking Factors: Most sellers in fiverr don’t understand the ranking factors which are key to increase your sales and it will bring more buyers your way. There are 57 ways, you can increase your ranking. Read it here (Updated List!): How to Succeed on Fiverr: 57 Tips to Increase Fiverr Sales 2019 - Side Hustle Tricks
  • Not Promoting Your Gig…. Don’t just create a Gig and wait for the buyers to rush and Buy your Gigs. Use, Social Media to promote your Gig. Pinterest, Facebook,Reddit..etc to drive traffic to your gig. Strategies your move. Don’t just share your gig in your personal feed or wall. Read this article to find 24 tips to promote your gig. Make Money on Fiverr: 24 Tips to Promote Your Gig and Increase Sales
  • Irrelevant and Boring Gigs: Creating multiple Gigs randomly. It will hurt your sales. You can create multiple Gigs. But, focus on once niche or Keyword from your specialized area. Research. Research. Research. It is super important. Make sure your gig is attractive, well performing and unique. Find a better performing gig in fiverr, find what is missing (crawl through the reviews) and provide your own sauce to spice up the gig.
  • Incomplete and Dodgy looking Gigs: Imagine you are going to buy a service and come across a seller, profile of the seller looks incomplete, not much reviews. Do you really think, you will buy a service from this guy?
Most of the sellers fail is due to the fact, that they don’t understand how Fiverr works. Educate yourself and evolve with experience.
Follow the steps and hopefully you can make some better selling gigs.
If you have any other question, you can comment below. I will do my best to answer you!

Why am I not getting orders on Fiverr?

Here’s why you’re not getting orders on Fiverr:
Difficulty with English: If I’m a native English speaker, I’m just not going to hire you for anything that requires English ability. You say in your gig:
  • “I am delivering a top quality working with 100% accuracy.”
  • “I have worked 200+ projects in other marketplace. So don’t confuse about my skills.”
  • “Before Ordering,Please contact me and brief your task details”
Your pricing doesn’t make sense. $5 for 2 hours—that’s $2.50 per hour. $30 for 10 hours—that’s $3 per hour. $130 for 30 hours. That’s $4.33 per hour. The larger the order, the more you’re charging per hour. That’s not attractive pricing.
You’ve written your gig about yourself, not about the customer’s needs. Your gig is filled with “I, I, I.” “I am excited to work with you!” “I am highly interested and waiting for your response.” “ I'm new on Fiverr, But I have over 5 years experience in the freelance career.” Instead, explain the benefits to a potential buyer. The only place you try to do this is in your headline: “I Will Be A VA To Your Business Growth.” But that’s not very clear, and it’s in poor English.
So:
  • Clean up the English.
  • Develop a pricing program that makes sense.
  • Most important, refocus your copy to explain the benefits to a buyer.







Comments

Popular Posts